 Marketplace / Shopping / 8117
  Mindstorms RIS 1.5 $138.88 at CompUSA

Saw them for that price yesterday at my local one. And then the sales guy came up and offered to take another $20 off for me. (Must've been because I was out of clean laundry and had to wear a suit!) If you go to yours check out the clearance (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 $138.88 at CompUSA

Augh! There isn't a CompUSA for a hundred miles of me! 118 miles to be exact! I've been wanting Mindstorms so badly for so long, AND I just got paid yesterday. CRY benjamin (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)