 Marketplace / Shopping / 8117
8116  |  8118
Subject:
Mindstorms RIS 1.5 $138.88 at CompUSA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:01:04 GMT

Saw them for that price yesterday at my local one.  And then the sales guy came
up and offered to take another $20 off for me. (Must've been because I was out
of clean laundry and had to wear a suit!)

If you go to yours check out the clearance software-- Where in the World is
Carmen San Diego std USA ed. for a penny.  Also a Pokemon title and an Arthur
title for 88 cents, but all of these were sold out at the one I went to.

Maggie C.