 Marketplace / Shopping / 8113
    Re: Limited Edition Bioncile Pen... —Tom Stangl
   Mark, I'll be looking for those bits too - if they are there, and relatively cheap, I'll buy a TON of them. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Sun Microsystems Customer Service | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Limited Edition Bioncile Pen... —Dave Johann
   They are just inside te main gate to the left next to the bathrooms and the camera selling booth. If you hit the store, you've gone to far. Also, I can highly recommend the bulk section as they have something new on an almost daily basis (or so I am (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)