 Marketplace / Shopping / 8098
  Re: Slow Out of the Gate with Harry Potter Sets:

(...) Pretty much... just about every WM has at least one of the HP sets. Although I cannot recall any of them having the entire spread. So far, I have seen the large HP lego set in only one store (my local store, go fig, the only set they have). (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Slow Out of the Gate with Harry Potter Sets:

(...) Wal-Mart in Riverside CA had all sets (Castle, Train, Hut, Corridor, Keys, Dungeon, Mirror, Sorting Hat, Classroom, Gryf. Tower, and Diagon Shop) on Oct. 1 and 2 (I cleaned 'em out on Castles:). I don't know about other stores, but I did not (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)