 Marketplace / Shopping / 8051
    Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB! —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) I just noticed that HP is now at shop.lego.com. BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB! —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) I just looked an hour ago - when i was adding the pictures to LUGNET for the sets! doh! ps: i got my diagon alley today from s@h (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)