 Marketplace / Shopping / 8052
Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:09:03 GMT

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Roller writes:

Why are we hearing about this new stuff on FBTB and not through Lugnet??

From the site, Tim says "A special thank you to Brad Justus for providing

FBTB.net with this announcement"

This, after I've yet to see the Harry Potter Lego sets mentioned ANYWHERE on
Lego.com (please correct me if I've missed them) and they are already in
some stores.  We discovered that they were on sale through Shop-at-Home when
some loyal Lugnet readers happened to call:

I just noticed that HP is now at shop.lego.com.

I just looked an hour ago - when i was adding the pictures to LUGNET for
the sets! doh!

ps: i got my diagon alley today from s@h