 Marketplace / Shopping / 8003
Re: looking for a train speed regulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Josh Baakko writes:
I'm looking fo a great to mint condition train speed regulator, possibly
unused, but a little use is ok, & i need the AC adapter & connector wire
too.  If you have one please e-mail me with a price & shipping to upper
michigan, through the postal service.  I'm rather buy from someone in North
America, but over seas, make an offer i may choose you!

The outlet store at Potomac Mills has several on the B Goods table, 50% off.
They were marked at $42.  The boxes were in rough shape but they weren't
opened.  Try calling the store at 703-490-1335 or maybe someone from WAMALUG
can hook you up.

-Rob.

My local Zany Brainy has them for $20 plus $1.65 tax. Shipping would probably
be about $7. Want me to get one for you, Josh??

Paul Sinasohn