 Marketplace / Shopping / 7999
    Re: TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off —Troy Cefaratti
    Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:GJD8t5.Hov@lugnet.com... (...) containing: (...) Has anyone seen this or the other value pack that TRU is supposed to have in the Cleveland, OH area? I went to three different TRU and none (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I generally check the LEGO aisle there every week or so, and this was the first I'd seen of them, so they've probably just been released. Oh, and, to tangle the threads a bit, I've noticed the TRU's in Northern California have been pulling the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)