 Marketplace / Shopping / 7970
  Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop

Hi all, Just got mine yesterday as well. Definitely overpriced at $249... can't go wrong at $45 though! Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LEGO Studios for $44.99 at Futureshop

(...) Both of my orders were filled. Anybody else get more than 1? My brother took one and I'm considering trading mine for childcare services (our sitter has teenage boys) and buying a Metroliner. Andrew (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)