 Marketplace / Shopping / 796
  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Hello there I know that Busy Bee only order 300, I am a BB regular, they also be getting some 2150, 3225 in soon, i think they may be able to get more 4536, but that will have to wait. And i know that one person have order 200 of these hopper cars, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) A very small part of me wishes I had noticed this so I could pick up 4 or 5 of them, mainly for my own use. Then again, I've never quite gotten into the whole freight train thing, so I don't know what good these would do me with nothing but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)