 Marketplace / Shopping / 7949
Re: ShopKo Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 12:37:36 GMT

If anyone would like to sell the soccer ball please contact me, we have lots
of buses here but no sets that also have the soccer ball.

Thanks
Tara Anderson (lugnet 965 - t.anderson@mailbox.gu.edu.au)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Once Larry is taken care of, I would like 10 or more also.

I will offer $5 each + shipping, (cash$ or credit in Milissa's store) you
keep the soccer ball and just send me the smaller box with the bus in it.

FYI, I need the windows for one of my projects and not for Milissa's store.
Reply here or Mmillere@Knology.net

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
Larry Pieniazek
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 6:50 PM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: ShopKo Clearance

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brian Bacher writes:
My local ShopKo (Burlington, IA) has the soccer bus marked down • to
$3 each. I bought five. :-)

You may want to check a store near you.

Thanks for the heads up!

If this is chainwide, I am very interested and would pay double that plus
shipping, quantity 10 or more, for anyone that can score a goodly quantity.
Please contact me to discuss.

Thanks!