 Marketplace / Shopping / 7948
Re: Target - Seattle, WA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 04:26:35 GMT

How odd. Tacoma's had the Dinosaurs for a month already. Seen 'em at TRU,
WalMart, even KMart. I think Target was the last to get them when they did
their Lego reset two weeks ago.

Rick Clark

Daniel Barrett wrote:

Found Dinosaurs at Target today ,6719,6720,6721,6722. First time I've seen
them in the Seattle area.

Also saw a new Star wars Value Pack, Slave I and Landspeeder, $ 14.99.

Blue Tubs are still $19.99 here.

Daniel