 Marketplace / Shopping / 7935
7934  |  7936
Subject:
3033 tubs for $15 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:59:18 GMT

One smaller WalMart I was in today had the 3033 blue tubs marked down to $15. At
a Target, next town over, they were stocked on the shelf for $14.98. Is this the
first signs of the long rumoured disco of the blue tubs ? Or is this simply a
price reduction on TLCs part ? Anyone else seen these prices ?

Ray