 Marketplace / Shopping / 7904
Re: S@H mysterious items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 02:29:24 GMT

I have noticed this as well.  On-line there are a bunch of old pirate
accessories, etc. that aren't available.

I, too, wonder what the deal is.

KEith

In lugnet.market.shopping, Cameron Minich writes:
Have I lost my mind or are there a bunch old sets popping up at S@H? I was
looking at the US town sets and they listed a couple of sets that I thought
were discontinued. They also show a bunch of items just as "not available."
Are they going to resell some older sets, or are they just trying to remind
us of sets we should have bought, but never got around to doing.

Well if anything I get to score a Dragon Fly, which is a little set I
figured I would never be able to find.

So please, either set me strait, or join me in the ponder.

Thanx
Cameron