 Marketplace / Shopping / 7899
    Re: S@H mysterious items —Cameron Minich
   (...) My point exactly, why do they still list these sets. And hey for the price they are selling the sweeper, I would get a couple. (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H mysterious items —Kevin Salm
     (...) Items listed as unavailable are likely available in other countries. If you set your shopping cart for the UK or Germany you will find that items listed as not available in the US and Canada are available for those locations. You could chalk (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: S@H mysterious items —Victor Knight
     (...) Actually, many of the items aren't available in Europe, either. Usually the ones only available in other countries aren't lsited udner categories, but show up under searches.. (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H mysterious items —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) This set was available somewhat recently, about a couple months back. It's possible that they are just slow to remove them from the database when they sell out of them. Or they are expecting to get more in, you never know.... :) Troy (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H mysterious items —Ace Kim
   I called S@H and asked them about the difference between items marked "No Longer Available" and items marked "Not Available". The "No Longer Available" items are discontinued or will be discontinued very soon and are still in stock. The items marked (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)