 Marketplace / Shopping / 787
    Spielwaren Reimann? —Mike Walsh
   Has anyone purchased LEGO from a German company by the name of Spielwaren Reimann ((URL) I traded some e-mail with them and learned that they wouldn't ship to the US but they will ship to Sweden (where I go periodically) or anywhere else in Europe. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Spielwaren Reimann? —Frank Filz
   (...) I just had e-mail from Mario Ferrari that they were out of stock of many of the football items I was ordering. He mentioned that he knows other people who have dealt with this company. (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Spielwaren Reimann? —John DiRienzo
    I have bought stuff from Spielwaren Reinmann. They had most of the stuff on their list in stock at the time, but not after I ordered from them... <evil grin> They are a good company. -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my Lego site: (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)