 Marketplace / Shopping / 7827
    Maggie's July Shopping Report —Maggie Cambron
   Thought I'd report on the various LEGO deals I've found in brick and mortar stores lately. (No screaming 75% off deals or anything like that though-- sorry!) Walmart: Deals similar to those reported by Paul S. except when I scanned the following at (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Maggie's July Shopping Report —Ray Sanders
   (...) <snip> One WM I visted had the Stuntman Catapult for $1, so I guess that qualifies (barely) for the first 75% off of the season ;) (...) Someone at the local WM, when asked where the new Lego sets were, replied "the new modular drops on Aug (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)