 Marketplace / Shopping / 780
Re: Lego in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:35:05 GMT

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Paul Sinasohn (<FIuD71.K7B@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:01:49

Tony, does West Country inclues Wales?? I'll be there for a week in January,
and will attempt to clear out all Lego at that time, so here's fair warning :-)

Paul Sinasohn

Ahh! You *really* shouldn't have said that!

Now I'll have to check out the whole of South Wales before Christmas :-)

(Don't worry: I can't)

--
Tony Priestman