 Marketplace / Shopping / 778
Re: Lego in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tony Priestman writes:
That will give you an idea of
places which haven't been mined out yet. I've got my eye on the West
Country and North Yorkshire ;-)
--
Tony Priestman

Tony, does West Country inclues Wales?? I'll be there for a week in January,
and will attempt to clear out all Lego at that time, so here's fair warning :-)

Paul Sinasohn