 Marketplace / Shopping / 7728
    Amazin Lego FOTW (maybe Month!) —Sean Forbes
   Hey all, Yesterday at lunch, my wife and I decided to drop by a Shop N Save thrift store after eating. To my delight there were two bags full of Lego! Both were about 5lbs. worth! The first was older bricks, looking like they date back to the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)