 Marketplace / Shopping / 7726
Re: July 4th specials at The Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:05:42 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote:

Does this mean that Buffy has left?

...Yes, Buffy has "moved on to greener pastures". I'm not sure why or any
details surrounding it though.

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message
Just in time to load up your July 4th stockings!
I called up Dan and he said that starting Saturday June 30th thru Monday
July 9th, The Store is having a BOGO sale! (Buy One Get One 50% off). • This
is for _all_ regular priced items.
[and _yes_ I was _very_ tempted to keep this sale to myself! but I felt it
was my duty as an AFOL to spread the news :-) ]

They still have a few damaged things (50% off), or at least they did when • I
was there a few days ago. They have some cool shirts including a _very_
comfortable and nice white adult T-shirt. The Bionicle Toas are in, and • lots
of Bionicle kids wear T-Shirts (very nice shirts too, btw).

Call and say hi to the new manager Dan Robinson. 703.490.1335

Damaged stuff is usually 1/2 price, but you have to pay shipping at full • price.
They can ship current S@H stuff as long as you order non-current S@H stuff
first.
Shipping is $8.95 for up to $100, $14.95 for up to $200 and $16.95 for
over $200

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com