 Marketplace / Shopping / 7674
  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) I will be making a run to pick some of these up & would be happy to grab some for anyone who want's me to (at cost + shipping). I will probably be doing so tonight. Let me know if you are interested. Jonathan (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

Rich- Where in Brooklyn did you find the gas station with the larger Shell sets? Also, what dollar amount of gas did you have to buy in order to get the sets? Is there a limit on the number of sets you can buy? Jonathan- Where are you going to go (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) I found them at the 1st Shell station on Atlantic avenue. (...) It is supposed to be $10, but I just walked up and the guy behind the counter sold them to me without a gas purchase. Is there a limit on the number of sets you can buy? No limit! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: New Shell Promo sets now available in NY

(...) I went to this shop that Rich mentioned. I checked on in the Bronx by me, but they had nada. I got all the Shell Shops & Car washes they had on display (only two each. The man there said they might be putting more out today. At 2.10 per gallon (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)