 Marketplace / Shopping / 7644
  New Lego Promo July 2!

(Sorry if this is old news) I stopped at a Shell to get gas today, and they had a Paradisa Set in the window. I asked if there were any more, but they were sold out. The nice gentleman behind the counter told me they were starting a new Lego Promo (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Lego Promo July 2!

This looks like they're just trying to get rid of the excess left from the last one, OR this is the SoCal one finally making it out of SoCal. If it IS the SoCal one, there will be a bunch of sets 1246-1251 for the small ones, 1252-1256 for the large (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Lego Promo July 2!

Those look like the last Shell European sets (at least the station, tanker (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)