 Marketplace / Shopping / 7591
  K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

I stopped in a local K-Mart last night and they were having a sale where all clearance items were 50% off of the clearance price. There wasn't much Lego left, and I don't know if this is chain wide or not, but I figured I would pass the info on. (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

(...) If it was chain-wide, it evidently expired yesterday, because my local one in Ohio wasn't doing it today (2 June) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

(...) Others can probably confirm, but I've been watching the K-Marts in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY to Harrisburg PA for awhile, and the clearance sales seem to be indepent "progressions". They seem to follow a standard reduction path (percentages), (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart - 50% off clearance prices

The K-Mart around here is rarely a good source for Lego clearance items. They typically run at 25% off until Christmas when some items make a sudden jump back to regular price. They just don't seem to want to move clearance like the Walmarts do. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)