 Marketplace / Shopping / 7545
    FOTW... again! —David Eaton
   Turn the clock back a few months-- I was at an out of the way TRU that I had never been to... my friends had only told me of its existance a few days earlier, so I had to check it out. And amongst everything there was a Mystic Mountain Time lab. (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW... again! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Isn't that great? I'm amazed they were still there--I found 4 at that price at a TRU in metro Detroit in September last. So you really *are* lucky beyond lucky! :) best LFB (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)