 Marketplace / Shopping / 754
  Question about Rock Raiders Set

Hey, I guess this would be the right ng: I'm planning to buy a bunch of copies of set #4910, the Rock Raiders Hover Scout, in the near future. Shop at Home has them on the "All Under $10" page in the latest catalog and is doing a $4.50 off of any (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Question about Rock Raiders Set

I think you could do better if you wanted to wait a little. I do like the set; the piece count for the price is fantastic. We picked several of these up locally, though, for the same price you would get through S@H: Original retail: $2.99 Kohl's (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)