 Marketplace / Shopping / 7524
  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

(...) Ah, wouldn't that be nice. That is the price the lady had first told me. She then put me on hold and when she came back, she said there was a computer glitch and that the correct price was actually $16.99. So I'm sure there are some lucky (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

ah that's too bad... well, here's hoping they charge me 6.99 per! ace (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)