 Marketplace / Shopping / 7524
Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 19:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ace Kim writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Hossbach writes:

They are in stock with more on the way, and the price is $16.99. Yippee!!!

-Todd

correction: they are $6.99. yes, only 7 bucks

Ah, wouldn't that be nice. That is the price the lady had first told me. She
then put me on hold and when she came back, she said there was a computer
glitch and that the correct price was actually $16.99. So I'm sure there are
some lucky people that got them for $6.99, I just wasn't one of them...