 Marketplace / Shopping / 7492
  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) Does anyone know what time Tuesday Morning opens on Friday. I'm assuming that since it is not a Tuesday morning that they will open at regular time, 10 am. I really hope so, because its a one and a half hour drive for me to the nearest TM. If (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) I (...) worth (...) Yes, 10am. Their web site www.tuesdaymorning.com and the ad (which I saw a the nearest store on my lunch) both have that as Opening time. In fact, the page of ad even mentioned that it's a Friday Arrival (up and right from (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)