 Marketplace / Shopping / 749
  Watch those prices (and those cashiers too)

Sorry about the length of this. I had an interesting experience shopping a few nights ago. I was at one of the usual stores I frequent, looking over the clearance items. I saw some LEGO sets that I was interested in, picked one up, looked at the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Watch those prices (and those cashiers too)

3 cheers for effective customer satisfaction. I'm sure that the additional money you saved on the sets will be easily recouped by the store from your continued and increased patronage. It's interesting because over the past few years there have been (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)