 Marketplace / Shopping / 748
747  |  749
Subject:
Zany-Brainy Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:10:38 GMT

I got a mailer from Zany-Brainy on Monday with two LEGO items on sale:

6195 Neptune Discovery Lab (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6195)
$44.95
6975 Alien Avenger (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6975-1) $29.95

The Zany-Brainy in Durham, NC has tons of both of them.  Even at these
prices, I didn't buy either of them.  Maybe they will go on super discount
in a month or so.  The last time I was at Zany-Brainy they had a bunch of
signs stating they would have a LEGO sale starting on September 23rd.  All
of these signs are gone now.  I hope their sale doesn't consist of just
these two sets.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh