 Marketplace / Shopping / 7425
Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 03:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gary E. Blessing writes:

Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message

Of the ones I just received via UPS, all of the inverse saucer sections • are
claimed.  I will be sending 95% of the rest of the junk to Brickbay.

Let me know when you do, I could use some of that 'junk'.(esp.the trans
green domes)

Gary

Make a list of the stuff you want.  There are 2 sets that have not been given a
new home yet.  After the saucer sections are removed and I pick out what I
want, you can have the rest of the 'junk.' Oh, and I get to keep the empty box
for my own use.

Note to everyone--
You know you have been dealing with Lego for too many years when you start to
refer to those little bits of ABS plastic as 'junk' instead of 'pieces', etc.
But I offer no apologies if anyone is offended.

__Kevin Salm__

.