 Marketplace / Shopping / 7412
Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 19:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rose Regner writes:
Does anyone have a Costco near them that has this set? Costco.com wants • $15
for shipping 2 items ($10 for just one). Although the set is 79% off, it's • a
little hard to spend that much on shipping.

I ordered one a while back with a Rokenbok set and the shipping was under
$5. The stores don't have this set, only the dot com. I don't understand why
the shipping is so high.

Rose

Now we know where all the shipping department personnel from eToys went!

- Bob