 Marketplace / Shopping / 7409
  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) I kept thinking it was you cleaning these stores out. (...) Now I know it is Aaron, no wonder I can never find anything in this area. I assume Aaron is also the guy who cleans out montclair target clearance sales before I get there. Scott (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) You can scratch Alhambra, too. I work in Pasadena and just got back with more loot. In all honesty, none of these stores had very many left (4-7 each). (...) Since I've blown my Lego budget for a while, let me point out that both San Dimas and (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) It's not just Aaron. :) (Upland, Montclair, San Dimas, Glendora.... that's my turf. :) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) No, I usually clean up San Bernardino, Fontana, Riverside or Corona on clearances. Tain't too many of you LEGO hungry folk out by the 10/210/15 area to bump elbows with :o) Oh, I only got ONE of those Snowspeeder clearance sets. But I did get (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)