 Marketplace / Shopping / 7392
  Tuesday Morning

I got an ad in the mail today from Tuesday Morning regarding their reopening sale on the 22nd. Here is the blip about Lego: Save $4 to $35 on Lego and Duplo sets: Our Largest selection ever of rarely discounted sets. Choose from favorite themes such (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

Hopefully I can reach a few central and west coast people in time. I went this morning to Tuesday Morning, and appearantly the Lego stuff will not be out until Friday. The section in the ad that Lego was mentioned in was a Friday arrival section. (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

David, Thanks for this warning and the original heads-up. I never seem to come back from a Tuesday Morning trip empty handed, even without Lego. Clark (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) Wow, thanks for the info! I just got back from my local store and was really dissapointed that there wasn't any lego. I thought that maybe this store wasn't going to get any. Now I will go back and check on Friday! Thanks.. Tom (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) Does anyone know what time Tuesday Morning opens on Friday. I'm assuming that since it is not a Tuesday morning that they will open at regular time, 10 am. I really hope so, because its a one and a half hour drive for me to the nearest TM. If (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) Thanks for the info! At first I was like "Tuesday Morning"? Never heard of it, probably not one here in the rainy state of Warshington. Oh well, I'll check to find the closest. Lo and Behold! There are two WA locations! One to either side of (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) I (...) worth (...) Yes, 10am. Their web site www.tuesdaymorning.com and the ad (which I saw a the nearest store on my lunch) both have that as Opening time. In fact, the page of ad even mentioned that it's a Friday Arrival (up and right from (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)