 Marketplace / Shopping / 7336
    Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home. —Jonathan Lill
   (...) I ordered the Styracosaurus and the Mosasaurus! I held off on the other two adults because after ordering the Sopwith Camel earlier today my wife is going to kill me. But as I've told her, its nothing compared to shelling out $500 this time (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I just thought about this, and figured I'd pop it in .general to get (hopefully) an intelligent conversation going. Does the appearance of 3451 Sopwith Camel--so out-of-character for TLC, IMHO, that I originally thought it was a MOC of some (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)