 Marketplace / Shopping / 7329
  The KMart Blue Tub fun isn't over yet

I just got this from "BlueLight Corporate Research": [formatted as shown] "Dear Valued BlueLight Customer: Your recent inquiry has been escalated to the office of Director of Customer Care. We expect resolution to your request within the next 10 (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: The KMart Blue Tub fun isn't over yet

I am surprised they are doing this (have not sent out the blue tubs that is). I mean it is as simple as this: you advertise something, with a picture, and no item number (ie 3033 or whatever), somebody buys it they MUST send the item pictured - (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)