 Marketplace / Shopping / 727
    Re: KB Toys Sale —Bryan Kinkel
   I saw this ad as well. However, the ad was for the KB Toy Works stores. KBTW are typically in strip malls and outlet locations. Does anyone know if this applies to the regular mall KB Stores? -- Bryan Scott Costello <scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KB Toys Sale —Raymond Flournoy
   (...) I was at a KB today, and didn't see any sign announcing a sale. However, it was before I read this group, so I didn't know to ask a salesperson about the ToyWorks sale. --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@cs.stanford.edu "Because, of course, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)