 Marketplace / Shopping / 727
Re: KB Toys Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:03:10 GMT

I saw this ad as well. However, the ad was for the KB Toy Works stores. KBTW
are typically in strip malls and outlet locations. Does anyone know if this
applies to the regular mall KB Stores?  -- Bryan

Scott Costello <scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote in message
Just got my ad today from KB toys and saw that all lego sets are 25% off. • Now
if any of you shop KB toys on a regular basis you may know that they • charge
about 10% more than retail, but it is still a good savings.

Scott