 Marketplace / Shopping / 7255
    Still No Joy - Re: 3033 Blue Tub —Troy Cefaratti
   Has anyone received anything from their order yet? I ordered on Saturday and chose the "Next Day" shipping option. Although I was assured on the phone then, and in e-mail the next day, that it was the blue tubs I had ordered and would be getting, I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Still No Joy - Re: 3033 Blue Tub —Cary Clark
   My experience is the same. The web status does look useless, but it does have a blank space under 'Tracking No.', so I assume that nothing has shipped yet. Caru "Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)