 Marketplace / Shopping / 7252
Re: S@H web ordering problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:21:59 GMT

I have had that problem. I had to manually delete the cookie to get past
it.
See http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=1687
The second time it happened to me I was more selective and found the
single file I needed to delete so I didn't lose all my other cookies.

Cary

"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message
I can't get past the "select your ship to country" page. That page is
just
re-loaded after I make a selection. Is anyone else having trouble?

Amy