 Marketplace / Shopping / 7234
    BACK IN STOCK! Re: 3033 Blue Tub —Troy Cefaratti
    Todd Kubo <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC3xH4.8L3@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: BACK IN STOCK! Re: 3033 Blue Tub —Troy Cefaratti
   Sorry, Clicked post before I put the message in! Anyways, it's showing sold out again! So it looks like it is fluctuating. If you haven't gotten yours, keep trying, maybe you'll get lucky! I'll stop posting about it now! :) Troy Troy Cefaratti (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)