 Marketplace / Shopping / 7166
7165  |  7167
Subject:
Down Payment Sale of Town (6542, 6597) and Castle (6081, 375) Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:50:53 GMT

I'm hoping to buy a house this Spring.  That means some of my supply of
extra sets, especially some nice Town sets, have to find new homes.  I have
these sets listed for sale at my Brickbay store, Brickdom Parts.  The prices
are 10% off my original asking price.  In another couple weeks I may bump
that to 15% or even 20% to encourage more buyers to help me out.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=ulringmc

MISB Town sets:
- 1831 Maersk Line Container Lorry
- 2149 Color Line Container Lorry
- 6314 City People
- 6331 Patriot Jet
- 6334 Wave Jump Racers
- 6342 Beach Rescue Chopper
- 6345 Aerial Acrobats
- 6396 International Jetport
- 6542 Launch & Load Seaport
- 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2
- 6562 Gas Stop Shop
- 6571 Flame Fighters
- 6596 Wave Master
- 6597 Century Skyway

MISB Castle sets:
- 6008 Royal King
- 6024 Bandit Ambush
- 6031 Fright Force
- 6038 Wolfpack Renegades

USED Castle sets:
- 6042 Dungeon Hunters
- 6081 King's Mountain Fortress
- 375 Castle

* Please check the description on Brickbay before buying as some sets have
detailed piece, instruction and/or box condition.

Thanks for looking.

-Mike Ulring