 Marketplace / Shopping / 7148
7147  |  7149
Subject:
Another paypal horror story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:36:25 GMT

Seems if you use a debit card, paypal will tie up twice your purchase amount in
your checking account for several days, causing bounced checks. And it's not a
glitch - it's how it's "supposed" to work, according to paypal.

Here's the cnet story...

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1278-210-5509285-1.html?tag=bt_pr

Amy