 Marketplace / Shopping / 7125
Re: DDK $19.99 after rebate at Comp USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:07:03 GMT

It's not bl**** fair! Here in Europe the DDK is still some $80!

Duq

"Christopher Wiggenhorn" <wiggenhorn@stat.umn.edu> wrote in message
news:GB8Cwr.DyM@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
This week's Comp USA flyer features Mindstorms 9748 Droid Developer Kit • for
$29.99 plus another $10 off mail-in rebate (one per customer while • supplies
last).  When I was there last week they also had the free demo CD for • LEGO
Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge.

Maggie C.

Thanks for the tip!  I picked up the last one at my local CompUSA.  The • package
appears to have already been opened, although the polybags are still • sealed.
Could someone who recently opened one tell me how many bags there are • supposed
to be?  I'd like to know if it's complete before sitting down to build...