 Marketplace / Shopping / 7124
Re: DDK $19.99 after rebate at Comp USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
This week's Comp USA flyer features Mindstorms 9748 Droid Developer Kit for
$29.99 plus another $10 off mail-in rebate (one per customer while supplies
last).  When I was there last week they also had the free demo CD for LEGO
Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge.

Maggie C.

Thanks for the tip!  I picked up the last one at my local CompUSA.  The package
appears to have already been opened, although the polybags are still sealed.
Could someone who recently opened one tell me how many bags there are supposed
to be?  I'd like to know if it's complete before sitting down to build...