 Marketplace / Shopping / 7098
Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:52:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
The LEgo S&H Website says that 3033 (the Blue Tub) is not available in the
US.  I was wondering if it that was true or not.  Sometimes the site says it
is not available, but when I call, it is.  Also, if it is not, is it still
available anyway else?  Hopefully I posted this to the right group... sorry
if I did not.   ~Kevin Blocksidge~

Kevin,

I have it on good authority that the tub is being discontinued this spring, at
least in the US and Canada. But like all discontinued sets it should still be
available in stores for a little while.

HTH,

Jude