 Marketplace / Shopping / 7093
7092  |  7094
Subject:
3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:53:04 GMT

The LEgo S&H Website says that 3033 (the Blue Tub) is not available in the
US.  I was wondering if it that was true or not.  Sometimes the site says it
is not available, but when I call, it is.  Also, if it is not, is it still
available anyway else?  Hopefully I posted this to the right group... sorry
if I did not.   ~Kevin Blocksidge~