 Marketplace / Shopping / 7086
    Goin' to LEGOLAND, CA. Know any sales/deals? —Aaron West
   Well, we're going to LEGOLAND tomorrow. Was wondering if any of you crazy people out there happen to know if there are any special product sales or events worth knowing about. If not, well, thats fine too. Lately, I have found myself attracted to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Goin' to LEGOLAND, CA. Know any sales/deals? —Aaron West
   (...) Nothing worth posting... All Rock Raiders (not the Collector Figures) are on sale 30% off, but TRU has a better selection of the bigger sets at the same prices now. Everything else was wiped out, excluding Duplo (fun for those of us with 2 and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)