 Marketplace / Shopping / 7112
Re: Goin' to LEGOLAND, CA. Know any sales/deals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Aaron West writes:
Well, we're going to LEGOLAND tomorrow.  Was wondering if any of you crazy
people out there happen to know if there are any special product sales or
events worth knowing about.
If not, well, thats fine too.  Lately, I have found myself attracted to
accessory sets and sub-$10 stuff as they seem to have a bang for my buck value.
But enough about me...
I'll see if I can find anything worth posting while I'm there.
Bye!
Aaron

Nothing worth posting...
All Rock Raiders (not the Collector Figures) are on sale 30% off, but TRU
has a better selection of the bigger sets at the same prices now.
Everything else was wiped out, excluding Duplo (fun for those of us with 2
and 4 year olds), Star Wars, LoM and Alpha Team.  Trains is slim pickin's
right now.  No Train Wash, no Snow Blower, no Cherry Picker (yeah, so I
don't look up the right names...), no Straight Track :o(, no Switching
Track, no Curved Track.  Plenty of Ugly Blue Trains, Plenty of Ugly Red
Stations, Plenty of Ugly Freight Cranes.  Man I miss the pre-1996 Train sets...
Blah, blah, blah...
Before I go into a blabbermode, there were not any deals worth going out of
your way for.  I REALLY hope that changes when we all hit the road for Todd
and Suz Wedding.  Ya listening, Legoland?
Bye fer now,
Aaron